200 Years of History
SILMAX is a leading enterprise in the production of a wide range of standard and special cutting tools with an over 200-year history. The company is based in Lanzo Torinese, in Piedmont. Our entire production process is carried out in-house, in our factory of Lanzo Torinese.
Silmax’s team is always ready to support its customers, thanks to more than 50 years of experience in its activity and its modern and dynamic organization.
The guidelines distinguishing our company and our goals, thus inspiring its activities are:
- Designing innovative solutions through a constant Research & Development activity.
- Manufacturing products by using state-of-the-art technologies and systems to comply with the highest quality standards required by the markets.
- Offering a full range of high-value tools at very competitive prices.
- Offering a catalogue with a full range of continuously evolving high-value tools.
- Cooperating with technically-advanced partners, who can offer you a highly qualified customer service.
- Guaranteeing a quick delivery of ordered products in any part of Europe and worldwide.
These company goals are fully shared by everyone at Silmax and the whole staff is constantly committed to pursuing these objectives.
Silmax S.p.A. is a historical Italian company, leader in the production of standard and special cutting tools, for machining metals, light alloys, for roughing and finishing in compliance with UNI ISO and DIN standards and also and most of all, according to the specific customers’ requirements.
Today, Silmax operates in Italy and in the major countries of the world through a wide and well-organised distribution network, with subsidiaries that oversee the main markets of reference.
Silmax’s features, which represent its mission, aim to:
Reduce production cycle time
Improve tool life
Optimise processing costs
Increase process efficiency